Tuesday 1 March 2011

Art Journal... Every day for a month!!

Its a brand new month and yes ...oh yes... I'm jumping on the bandwagon to Art Journal Every day in March!

Over on the Balzer Designs Blog, Julie invites us to play along as she challenges herself to Art Journal every day in 2011. Obviously, Julie started back on January 1st... but newcomers are always welcome and you can start anytime (its a super low stress challenge, so there is really no pressure to complete a full page *every day*... in fact Julie explains it really well in her Introduction Post).

So I am challenging myself to do the same as I want to try and change my arting habits. At the moment I journal in blocks or "chunks of time". I find that at the weekend, or on a day off, I'll spend a whole day working in my journals, playing with ink & paints....and then, when the working week starts again, it all goes on hold... and I don't like that! I miss a little "art injection" in my everyday life.

I'll try and update my progress as I go, little snapshots of what I have done each day... wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have you onboard! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete