Thursday 10 June 2010

A weekend away!

Holidays for us now are much fewer and farther between, but we do love our weekends away. We are off to Bath this weekend, one of my favourite places. I love the centre of Bath (and always have to go and have a drink of the "waters" while I am there) plus we are staying in a hotel we have stayed before, so no "awful room" surprises!

We last stayed there 2 years ago and had such a lovely time! This time I am really looking forward to the lazy-ness of it all!

Plus I get to meet up with my friend! She about 40 miles from Bath, so we make the time to meet up while we are there!

Taking no art supplies with me this time... want to have a break from it ALL!

If you are going away soon or just taking some time away from it all at home... hope you have a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your lovely blog and have enjoyed looking through it. If you plan to visit Bath again, do get in touch - it is always lovely to meet up with other journalers.

    http://blog.journalcraft.co.uk

    ReplyDelete